Emploi & stages |
Le Bélier is a global group specialized in the manufacture of molded aluminum safety components for cars. Le Bélier group is one of the largest independent suppliers of the aluminum cast parts for the global car industry.
Located on three continents, with more than 3.200 employees, Le Bélier group has one plant in Serbia, one in France, three in Hungary, two in Mexico and three in China specialized in three products family: braking components, air intake and chassis-structure.
Le Bélier has been successfully operating in Serbia, Kikinda since 2003. Due to continued progress of our plant, we are looking for a candidate for the following position:
ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT (m/f)
(Position based in Kikinda)
As an Accountant Assistant you are responsible to assist the Chief Accountant in her day to day activities, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
· Bookkeep financial documents (invoices and bank statements) into the internal data base SAP
· Perform netting of customer accounts
· Reconcile supplier account balance
· Check spreadsheets for accuracy
· Dispose of the posted invoices and company documents in registries following the order
· Communicate with various intermediaries to ensure that financial information is submitted on time
· Perform monthly intragroup reconciliation reports
· Assist Chief Accountant with audits and other fiscal planning
· Participate in monthly, quarterly, annual closing and reports
· Participate in audits (3 times per year)
· University degree in Economics ( Accounting, Audit and Financial Management)
· Previous work experience as an accountant assistant is a plus
· Computer literacy (knowledge in MS Excel is a plus)
· Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
· Fluency in English and Serbian
· Familiarity with finance regulations
· Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
· Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
· Organization skills
· Working in a dynamic atmosphere
· Openness to new ideas
· Dedicated team members
· Opportunity to learn and develop
If you are a self-motivated, organized and dedicated person, interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please submit your CV in English language on the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the mail title: Accountant assistant application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 15.12.2017.